Sentry Electric’s Utility Base series combines classic, historic styling with design features that help facilitate luminaire maintenance and reduce operational costs. Utilities, municipalities, streetlight maintenance contractors, and facilities personnel will appreciate working with the easily accessible ballast housing.
• Large ballast chamber and door opening accommodate up to 175W HID ballast.
• Unitized ballast tray holds all of the electrical components, and easily slides out to facilitate access.
• Ballast tray has quick disconnects for both the power supply conductors and lamp socket conductors, which enables faster connections.
• Optional tool-less door latch speeds access.
• Retention cable on door allows the door to safely swing out of the way of the ballast capsule opening, but prevents the door from falling to the ground.
• Utilizes NEMA locking type photo control for improved reliability and simplified installation or replacement.
• Mounts on any 3” diameter by 3” tall tenon, making it fully compatible with all post-top style poles and mounting brackets.
• Ornamental styling blends seamlessly with the aesthetics of the associated luminaires, poles and mounting brackets.
• Compatible with virtually all Tulip Series luminaires. (See ordering information for details.)